Monday, September 7, 2009

This weekend I went home to visit my mom. We had such a great time and the kids had a blast with "Cookie" and "Pappy." It was a little break from getting ready to go to Uganda....a little break from the waiting.....a little break from the wanting. My precious grandmother has had two strokes in the past few weeks and she is not doing very well. It was good for the children to hug on her......it was good for me to hug on her. She is an unbelievable woman and I am praying Judah will get the chance to meet her. As soon as I got home....it hit me like a ton of bricks.....part of my heart is in Uganda. And God did it again. Emily Worrall, amazing Emily Worrall, who has never even met me or spoken to me.....sent me this third video of my son laughing. Oh...how I needed just to see his face.....thank you Emily.....thank you Lord.



1 comment:

  1. with tears streaming down my face, I just want to tell you that he is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete